- Thorough Initial Exam: We know that orthodontics is a big decision. We want you to make that decision with as much information as possible. We offer comfortable, obligation-free consultation appointments that help you learn more about orthodontic treatment, as well as offer you a better idea what you or your child’s orthodontic needs might be. Our goal is to educate you regarding your options and possible treatment. When you leave here after that first visit all of your questions will be answered.
- Orthodontic Specialization: While many dental professionals may offer some type of orthodontic treatment, we are proud to offer a specialty practice, unlike any in the area. We focus solely on orthodontics so that we can provide you with the most efficient and long-lasting treatment. Of the 150 or so orthodontists in the state of Minnesota, only about 1/3 of them are Board Certified. As a Board-Certified Orthodontist, I have voluntarily demonstrated superior judgement, skills and knowledge to orthodontic peers in order to provide the highest level of care possible. The American Board of Orthodontics is the only orthodontic specialty board recognized by the American Dental Association. As parents/patients, be prudent as to who you choose for your family’s orthodontic care. General dentists and two-thirds of Minnesota orthodontists are not Board-Certified Orthodontists.
- Individual Treatment: At our office, you’re more than a number – you’re part of our orthodontic family! We create personalized, individual treatment plans for each patient in order to offer the best result possible.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: We constantly strive for the best results for our patients, which also means we are dedicated to researching and employing the latest technology in the orthodontic field. Our technical advances provide multiple benefits for our patients; faster, more accurate diagnoses, and faster, more comfortable treatment.
- Sterilization: We know that being safe and comfortable in our office is your biggest concern, which is why we follow the strictest guidelines for bacterial control and sterilization in accordance with the CDC and OSHA. We employ disposable tools and materials whenever possible, and what tools must be re-used are always thoroughly sterilized between each patient. Braces are never re-used or recycled.
- Talented Staff: Our orthodontic treatment options mean very little without a competent, qualified staff to deliver them. That’s why we take pride in our professional and courteous staff. Our team consists of orthodontic experts who have over 100 years of combined orthodontic experience. We are dedicated to making you feel comfortable and at-home in our office!
- Centralized location: Unlike some other orthodontic practices which have multiple offices in several cities, we have one location where we see all of our patients. We have fought the trend of multiple offices in order to focus exclusively on quality within this one practice. Importantly, we have no outside business, corporate, or insurance pressures influencing your care. Our one location gives you easy access to the same team of orthodontic professionals each visit … no hunting down doctors or staff across multiple offices!
- Retention: Getting your teeth straight doesn’t mean much if they don’t stay that way! We want you to enjoy your new smile for a lifetime, which is why the cost of your retention is included with your orthodontic treatment.
- Giving Back: Giving back to the community is something we believe in. We support local schools, local charities and a local food shelf. Our patients participate in a rewards program in which we partner to donate hundreds of pounds of food each year to a local food shelf.
You can rest assured that you are in excellent hands when you trust us with your orthodontic care!