Orthodontic treatment fees vary depending on the individual treatment to be provided. We will thoroughly discuss all fees with you before we begin treatment.
- Your initial payment will be due at the start of treatment. We will then set up an automatic payment plan for you, either through a credit card (MasterCard or Visa) or through your bank account. These options are interest free.
- A discount is offered for payment in full at the start of treatment.
- We offer a discount for each additional family member in treatment.
- We are an out-of-network provider; however, we will file your insurance claim. Please contact your insurance company to inquire about your out-of-network benefits.
- If your insurance company stops paying for any reason, you will be held personally responsible for the remaining balance.
- There is a $5.00 charge each month for any account over 30 days past due until the account is brought current.
- Accounts which continue to be past due will be handed over to a collection agency.
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. If you have any questions, our courteous staff is always available to answer them.